I know it may not seem like a big deal to be honest but there are days where I get low on spoons or too tired to do a lot around the house that even simple chores can be a lot of effort for me as someone who is autistic
so the fact I still did the washing and took a shower after swimming is a lot for me and I am proud of myself for not getting lazy and still doing whats important
its like I always say to myself at times
Take responsibility be an adult when necessary and this is proof I can do it even when somedays are harder then others
Wednesday, December 11, 2024
Achievement Unlocked Did The Washing By Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Sonic The Hedgehog Completely Changed My Life
Who knew a blue rodent with super fast speed and a go to never giving up attitude would be the one thing that completely changed my life f...
-
Any pics I will do my best to credit the artist for as I feel its important to do that unless I can't find the source please do not ha...
-
I never thought in my life I would find myself talking about this ever in public and I feel this blog might be the only time I do so perso...
-
(Art by @Socoemci) ちゃろー☆ After my last blog being a bit intense I thought its time to get back to something a bit more positive and talk...

No comments:
Post a Comment