Now granted you can start with any Precure series to be honest or one that catches your interest the most but for me it felt overwhelming and also didn't feel right for me so I decided why not start from the beginning although at the same time I was also watching the currently airing series too which helped a lot
I will be going in order of each series its films and its sequels
Share when i watched and finished them thanks to anilist and mal for telling me the dates and also you peeps can judge how slow i am on watching things lmaooo
And when each series was released
This is also a more detailed more better version of the Twitter and bluesky threads I did with some opinions maybe being different from when they were originally written
Now
Lets begin!~
Released February 1, 2004 - January 30, 2005
Watched January 28, 2024- February 15, 2024
The og lesbians and the elders you all should respect at all times!!!!
I adore these two so much and the first series a lot it was great to see how pretty cure started and seeing that early 2000s vibe to the show
Nagisa and Honoka aka Cure Black and Cure White I enjoy so much and their chemistry together and also how they are as their own characters
My fave fairy from the series though has to be the spoiled prince and little cutie Pollun
Although I have enjoyed Mipple and Maple too
Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart
Released February 6, 2005 – January 29, 2006
Watched February 15, 2024- March 4 2024
While the series had its good moments and more lore and characters added I'm gonna be honest season 2 got a bit boring and repetitive at times
but it was still a decent watch regardless
While the new character Hikari/Shiny Lumious does have a cute design and did had potential she wasn't really that interesting and I felt didn't add much to the series
I will say it was funny seeing Pollun get karma for being a brat with Lullun that was adorable
I guess it is pretty cool to know this at least
Fun Precure Voice Acting Fact 1
Thanks to AlphaSteelix96 on Twitter who brought this up
I guess it is pretty cool to know this at least
Fun Precure Voice Acting Fact 1
Thanks to AlphaSteelix96 on Twitter who brought this up
And she also did the voices of;
Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart: The Movie
Released April 16, 2005
Watched March 4/5 2024
the lore with the frogs was pretty interesting I will admit wish I saw more of relating to it had a lot of fun with this film
Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart 2: Yukizora no Tomodachi
Released December 10th 2005
Watched March 4/5 2024
granted this film is a repeat of one of the early episodes in the first series it was pretty good with how it was written I especially enjoyed the fight between white and black and how intense it was also Hinata is super adorable!!!
Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star Pretty Cure Splash Star
Released February 5, 2006 - January 28, 2007
Watched March 4, 2024- March 9, 2024
kind of interesting how they do things a bit differently even if the characters do seem similar to nagi and honoka design wise which can seem confusing at first but they are still their own characters in a way and at least have some differences and some interesting moments such as the JOJO REFERENCE IN EP 43
Okay maybe not episode 43 but a tiktok I made at the time when watching the episode I felt gave me jojo vibes with the villian Kintoleski
link to the tiktok below
https://www.tiktok.com/@alienfaeprince/video/7344303421186477330
Mai and Saki while their not the og lesbians but their still precious and fun regardless
Flappy and Choppy were my fave fairys of the series
the other two are just plot convivence to be honest lol
I will say I also remember really enjoying the story of Michiru and Kaoru as well and how they were first villains and then precure themselves
Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash☆Star Tick Tack Kiki Ippatsu! Released December 9, 2006 Watch March 9, 2024 I don't understand the hate for the tick tock film as it felt interesting seeing their friendship in a conflict maybe I just have a soft spot for this reason who knows its flawed sure but still maybe I need to give the film a 2nd watch but at the time I watched it I did enjoy it but its possible I might have 2nd opinion if watching it again if I ever bother doing so
Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash☆Star: Maji☆Doki♡ 3D Theater Released July 2006 Watched March, 9 2024 It was cute I can imagine seeing this on 3D cinemas or maybe it can also work as a dark ride? not really much to say about it other then this is a good example of good use of 3D in movies in general
Mai and Saki while their not the og lesbians but their still precious and fun regardless
Flappy and Choppy were my fave fairys of the series
the other two are just plot convivence to be honest lol
I will say I also remember really enjoying the story of Michiru and Kaoru as well and how they were first villains and then precure themselves
Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash☆Star Tick Tack Kiki Ippatsu! Released December 9, 2006 Watch March 9, 2024 I don't understand the hate for the tick tock film as it felt interesting seeing their friendship in a conflict maybe I just have a soft spot for this reason who knows its flawed sure but still maybe I need to give the film a 2nd watch but at the time I watched it I did enjoy it but its possible I might have 2nd opinion if watching it again if I ever bother doing so
Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash☆Star: Maji☆Doki♡ 3D Theater Released July 2006 Watched March, 9 2024 It was cute I can imagine seeing this on 3D cinemas or maybe it can also work as a dark ride? not really much to say about it other then this is a good example of good use of 3D in movies in general
Yes Pretty Cure 5
Released February 4, 2007 – January 27, 2008
Watched March 9 2024- March 19th 2024
Released February 4, 2007 – January 27, 2008
Watched March 9 2024- March 19th 2024
a good way to introduce more characters into the series and I can see how its the most well known/popular of the precure series
although it has critcisms of the shipping of nozomi and coco which I'll explain more my thoughts on that in a bit
but besides that
this series was pretty good
My fave cures of the series were
Nozomi
Komachi
and my all time fave Urara the first of the yellow cures I relate too a lot and enjoy the most
Her songs especially are super adorable!!~ My fave cures of the series were
Nozomi
Komachi
and my all time fave Urara the first of the yellow cures I relate too a lot and enjoy the most
I will say when I first watched Yes Precure I did find Coco pretty cute at first and thought it was amusing his design looked simmar to MegaMitch and his outfit and hair however overtime I noticed about Nozomi and Coco being a couple
Which I noticed caused a lot of controversy within the Pretty Cure community not because of Coco being a fairy turned into a human but also how Coco became a teacher to get closer to Nozomi which meant Coco was an adult and Nozomi a minor or doing the teacher x student relationship thing I understand its not everyone's thing and I will admit in my original twitter post I was way more harsh about it but I still find it very uncomfortable and not really my thing for personal reasons....
but.. if people enjoy it you be you I guess...
however I will still criticize it by finding it still odd of all the things Coco decides to be a teacher its still sus to me personally and not something I am a fan of
plus the couple ends up cannon anyway in the future series...
which oh well whatever I'll take the L
I do understand why the couple makes people uncomfortable though it made me a bit too
but I also understand if people do enjoy it at the same time
so its eeehhh whatever I guess
Although personally at least its not Miller's Girl
A film an irl friend of mine showed me because of their interest in Jenna Ortega and her acting (like come on.. I'm sure there is better movies she's in then this piece of shit....)
a film and teacher x student story I find more GOD AWFUL WRITING WISE like ugh... what the actual fuck...
If I had a gun to my head and was forced to chose which more problematic teacher x student story I rather Coco and Nozomi....
doesn't mean I enjoy it let alone even condone that shit in real life as fiction and reality are 2 different things
but still
tldr I've seen worse...
anyway moving on....
Yes! Pretty Cure 5: Kagami no Kuni no Miracle Daibouken!
Released November 10, 2007
Watched March 16, 2024
Although personally at least its not Miller's Girl
A film an irl friend of mine showed me because of their interest in Jenna Ortega and her acting (like come on.. I'm sure there is better movies she's in then this piece of shit....)
a film and teacher x student story I find more GOD AWFUL WRITING WISE like ugh... what the actual fuck...
If I had a gun to my head and was forced to chose which more problematic teacher x student story I rather Coco and Nozomi....
doesn't mean I enjoy it let alone even condone that shit in real life as fiction and reality are 2 different things
but still
tldr I've seen worse...
anyway moving on....
Yes! Pretty Cure 5: Kagami no Kuni no Miracle Daibouken!
Released November 10, 2007
Watched March 16, 2024
Not much to say other then I love the butterfly forms and the dark precures like the edgy bitch I am lol
also love the cute little start thing the movies do now
Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo
Released February 3, 2008 – January 25, 2009
Watched March 19, 2024- April 16 2024
Released February 3, 2008 – January 25, 2009
Watched March 19, 2024- April 16 2024
I actually enjoyed how this actually added more to the plot unlike max heart
it was a pretty good season 2
I especially adored
Milk/Kurumi aka Milky Rose and her personailty and how cute she is
I especially adored
Milk/Kurumi aka Milky Rose and her personailty and how cute she is
Fun Precure Voice Acting Fact 2
who is well known to me as Amy Rose in Japanese
as well as Sweetie Belle in MLP-FIM in Japanese
Also Milky Rose's voice actress
Eri Sendai not only voices Kubota Shiho
but also my fave girl from Sabbat of The Witch
Inaba Meguru who I also made a blog about earlier this year
Also Milky Rose's voice actress
Eri Sendai not only voices Kubota Shiho
but also my fave girl from Sabbat of The Witch
Inaba Meguru who I also made a blog about earlier this year
Kibou no Chikara ~Otona Pretty Cure '23~
Released October 7, 2023 - December 23, 2023
Watched April 13, 2024- April 19 2024
Released October 7, 2023 - December 23, 2023
Watched April 13, 2024- April 19 2024
I know a watch order on reddit said this was later on but screw the rules
Its hit or miss this one tbh
on one hand I love the message of always having hope and never giving up
but on the other hand It would of been nice to see them as adults even in precure form or more stories of them as adults as I enjoyed how their lives have changed and grown up
I still enjoyed this and its message of hope
I just wish it was better written
The first time precure crossed over together for their 5th anniversary
its short but still pretty fun and cute
Pretty Cure All Stars DX: Minna Tomodachi - Kiseki no Zen'in Daishuugou!
Released March 20, 2009
Watched April, 20 2024
Pretty Cure All Stars DX: Minna Tomodachi - Kiseki no Zen'in Daishuugou!
Released March 20, 2009
Watched April, 20 2024
It was fun seeing the characters cross over together and learn how their differences keep them strong and getting along regardless
It was a fun popcorn flick and a good introduction to the all star films
Fresh Pretty Cure!: Omocha no Kuni wa Himitsu ga Ippai!?
Released October 31, 2009
Watched May 5, 2024
Fresh Pretty Cure!: Omocha no Kuni wa Himitsu ga Ippai!?
Released October 31, 2009
Watched May 5, 2024
A fun awesome film with a lesson to give love to your toys and even remember to remind them they will always be loved by old and new owners
It was adorable especially since I also have a big interest in toys and plushies
Fresh Precure
Released February 1, 2009 - January 31, 2010
Watched April 19 2024 - May 3, 2024
Fresh Precure
Released February 1, 2009 - January 31, 2010
Watched April 19 2024 - May 3, 2024
I felt at the time I watched it it was one of the darkest at times in the franchise
And some amazing moments with Setsuna
Really enjoyed this series and the fresh things they added to it ha ha
Love, Setsuna and of course the second of the yellow cures I relate too and adore Inori
were my fave of the cures
and my fave fairy was the little baby Chiffon who deserves all the cuddles
Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2: Kibou no Hikari - Rainbow Jewel o Mamore!
Released March 20, 2010
Watched 4 May, 2024
Love, Setsuna and of course the second of the yellow cures I relate too and adore Inori
were my fave of the cures
and my fave fairy was the little baby Chiffon who deserves all the cuddles
Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2: Kibou no Hikari - Rainbow Jewel o Mamore!
Released March 20, 2010
Watched 4 May, 2024
Another fun crossover film to remind everyone to always have hope and never give up
I always enjoy the all stars films a lot
And this one was defs a lot of fun and another fave
Heartcatch Pretty Cure!: Hana no Miyako de Fashion Show... Desu ka!?
Released October 30, 2010
Watched May 13, 2024
Heartcatch Pretty Cure!: Hana no Miyako de Fashion Show... Desu ka!?
Released October 30, 2010
Watched May 13, 2024
Honestly one of the darkest lore heaviest of the films
Wasn't sure of it at the first half but the second half felt like a whole another series all together at the time I watched it
Fun Precure Voice Acting Fact 3
Also voices
And later on in Smile Precure
Candy
Each cure and fairy I adored a lot so it was hard at first to pick a favorite when I first watched it
but personally for me my personal and chaotic fave has to be
Cure Marine aka Erika Kurumi
and Cure Muse
Hummy was a pretty good fairy as well and I enjoyed their friendship with Cure Beat/Siren
Fun Precure Voice Acting Fact 4 and 5
Thanks to AlphaSteelix96 who brought this up on twitter
Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage: Mirai no Tomodachi
Released March 17, 2012
Watched June 20, 2024
Smile Precure (or known in English as Glitter Force... but we don't talk about that...)
Released February 5, 2012- January 27, 2013
Watched 20 June 2024- 31 August 2024
one of my top faves of Pretty Cure series and one I absolutely adore!!!
Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 2: Friends of the Heart
Released March 16, 2013
Watched September 5, 2024
Candy
Honestly one of my all time fave seasons with beautiful art and a pretty heavy story with also some very silly chaotic moments
It was absolutely amazing
I highly suggest this one if you want to start on your own Pretty Cure journey
Each cure and fairy I adored a lot so it was hard at first to pick a favorite when I first watched it
but personally for me my personal and chaotic fave has to be
Cure Marine aka Erika Kurumi
If you want nice bright colors and fun dancing especially for kids
Then you'll enjoy it I guess
But not really much to comment or say about it
It's just ha ha fun dancing go brrr
But I liked it at the time I watched it
Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3: Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji-Iro no Hana
Released March 19, 2011
Watched May 20, 2024
Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3: Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji-Iro no Hana
Released March 19, 2011
Watched May 20, 2024
Probs one of my fave all stars films at the time I watched
So many movie throwbacks
Great action
And cute interactions between the precures
Suite Pretty Cure♪ : Torimodose! Kokoro ga Tsunagu Kiseki no Melody!
Released October 29, 2011
Watched 13 June, 2024
Cure Beat
Suite Pretty Cure♪ : Torimodose! Kokoro ga Tsunagu Kiseki no Melody!
Released October 29, 2011
Watched 13 June, 2024
You know how some anime movies just feel like a longer version of an episode???
That's what this felt like to me when I watched it at the time
It's not a bad movie it's still alright
Suite Precure
Released February 6, 2011- January 29, 2012
Watched May 15, 2024- June 20, 2024
Released February 6, 2011- January 29, 2012
Watched May 15, 2024- June 20, 2024
I will admit first watching it I wasn't sure of it at first
but over time thinking about it more it has grown more on me as a series and how well written it was at times
My faves were Cure Melody
but over time thinking about it more it has grown more on me as a series and how well written it was at times
My faves were Cure Melody
Cure Beat
and Cure Muse
Hummy was a pretty good fairy as well and I enjoyed their friendship with Cure Beat/Siren
Fun Precure Voice Acting Fact 4 and 5
Thanks to AlphaSteelix96 who brought this up on twitter
Hibiki Houjou aka Cure Melody was voiced by Ami Koshimizu
And she also did the voices of;
Holo from Spice and Wolf
and also
and also
Ellen Kurokawa aka Cure Beat was voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi.
And she also did the voices of;
Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage: Mirai no Tomodachi
Released March 17, 2012
Watched June 20, 2024
Another fun enjoyable precure film
Loved this one a lot
Smile Pretty Cure! The Movie: Big Mismatch in a Picture Book!
Released October 27, 2012
Watched August 29, 2024
Smile Pretty Cure! The Movie: Big Mismatch in a Picture Book!
Released October 27, 2012
Watched August 29, 2024
very cute and fun to watch really enjoyed it a lot
Smile Precure (or known in English as Glitter Force... but we don't talk about that...)
Released February 5, 2012- January 27, 2013
Watched 20 June 2024- 31 August 2024
one of my top faves of Pretty Cure series and one I absolutely adore!!!
Very fun and cute filled with so much joy it made me so happy and would love to rewatch this one
My faves were
Cure Happy
Cure March
and Cure Peace
FOR REAL WHAT IS IT WITH ME AND YELLOW PRECURES I AODRE OR RELATE TOO?!
and of course Candy who I mentioned earlier was super adorable kuru!~~
and now thanks to AlphaSteelix96 who brought this up to me on twitter
My faves were
Cure Happy
Cure March
and Cure Peace
FOR REAL WHAT IS IT WITH ME AND YELLOW PRECURES I AODRE OR RELATE TOO?!
and of course Candy who I mentioned earlier was super adorable kuru!~~
and now thanks to AlphaSteelix96 who brought this up to me on twitter
heres some more Fun Precure Voice Acting Fact 7 Miyuki Hoshizora aka Cure Happy was voiced by Misato Fukuen.
And she also did the voices of;
Sailor Chibi Moon from Sailor Moon Crystal
Nao Midorikawa was voiced by Marina Inoue.
And she also did the voices of;
Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 2: Friends of the Heart
Released March 16, 2013
Watched September 5, 2024
not the strongest of the all stars films
but still a fun watch regardless
Doki Doki! Pretty Cure: Mana is Getting Married!!? The Dress of Hope that Connects to the Future
Released October 26, 2013
Watched November 11, 2024
Blue
Doki Doki! Pretty Cure: Mana is Getting Married!!? The Dress of Hope that Connects to the Future
Released October 26, 2013
Watched November 11, 2024
Gonna be honest not the strongest of the precure films but it had a nice message at least
But the dishonarable mention who ruined the fucking show...Released February 3, 2013 - January 26, 2014
Watched September 1, 2024- November 13, 2024
Watched September 1, 2024- November 13, 2024
Not the best season I will admit
But still had some good moments at least that I really enjoyed
Fave Cures were Cure Sword and Cure Rosetta
Cure Sword's idol songs I really enjoyed a lot too
Raquel, Dabyi and Sharuru were my fave of the fairies
Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi
Released March 15, 2014
Watched November 14, 2024
Fave Cures were Cure Sword and Cure Rosetta
Cure Sword's idol songs I really enjoyed a lot too
Raquel, Dabyi and Sharuru were my fave of the fairies
Regina
Such a brat and fun character i adore her so much
I REALLY WISH she became a cure in the show but she did later on in a book I think as Cure Joker
I MEAN HOLY SHIT CURE JOKER!!! THAT WOULD OF BE SOO FUCKING COOL WHAT THE FUCK WHY WASN'T THIS ADDED IN THE SHOW!!!!
SHE NEEDS TO WORK TOGETHER WITH JOKER FROM PERSONA 5 ASAP LETS GOOOOO!!!~~
(Art by clear_glass_(mildmild1311))
I MEAN HOLY SHIT CURE JOKER!!! THAT WOULD OF BE SOO FUCKING COOL WHAT THE FUCK WHY WASN'T THIS ADDED IN THE SHOW!!!!
SHE NEEDS TO WORK TOGETHER WITH JOKER FROM PERSONA 5 ASAP LETS GOOOOO!!!~~
(Art by clear_glass_(mildmild1311))
Her relationship with Mana is great too even though I'm not the hugest fan of Mana to be honest
but OH GOD MANA AND REGINA WOULD OF BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!
but OH GOD MANA AND REGINA WOULD OF BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!
Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi
Released March 15, 2014
Watched November 14, 2024
I think this was another one of my fave all time precure all star films
Ahhh it was so good!!! ^-^
Released October 11, 2014
Watched 27 December, 2024
Watched 27 December, 2024
Cute movie honestly
Loved the concept of the toy world with all the plushies i too want to live in a world like that
Minus the despair stuff lol
Pretty decent
Happiness Charge Precure
Released Febuary 2, 2014- January 25, 2015
Watched November 13 2024- December 31, 2024
Happiness Charge Precure
Released Febuary 2, 2014- January 25, 2015
Watched November 13 2024- December 31, 2024
The first half was really good
But maaan it went downhill during the second half
Still was a decent season and had its good moments
Blue
This piece of shit incel asshole
Fuck blue
Behead blue
Put him in a woodchopper
Oh noezz the precure can't fall in love because
THIS FUCKING LOSER FUCKED SHIT UP WITH MIRAGE LIKE WOW DUDE YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB
Oh so because OF YOUR FUCK UP
The girls aren't allowed their own relationships
WHAT A FUCKING LOSER HOLY SHIT This really ruined the show a lot to be blunt
Go! Princess Pretty Cure: Go! Go!! Gouka Sanbon Date!!!
Released October 31, 2015
Watched 21 June, 2015
Oh noezz the precure can't fall in love because
THIS FUCKING LOSER FUCKED SHIT UP WITH MIRAGE LIKE WOW DUDE YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB
Oh so because OF YOUR FUCK UP
The girls aren't allowed their own relationships
WHAT A FUCKING LOSER HOLY SHIT This really ruined the show a lot to be blunt
Fun little musical type film
Though I'm salty the song for it isn't on Spotify but its okay thats what foobar and my Inoaiais Y1 Mp3 player is for
Go! Princess Pretty Cure: Go! Go!! Gouka Sanbon Date!!!
Released October 31, 2015
Watched 21 June, 2015
This time this is 3 films in one
Part 1 was cute but not that great
Part 2 was probs the best one with the fun story about pumpkins
And Part 3 was decent and had some good 3d animation
and my fave faes
well I guess the second one isn't exactly a fairy but I'm adding it anyway
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!: Kiseki no Henshin! Cure Mofurun!
Released October 29, 2016
Watched 25 January. 2025
Go Princess Precure (I will admit I took my time with this one due to other anime I was watching as well as dealing with a lot mentally at the time and life )
Released February 1, 2015- January 31, 2016
Watched December 31 2024- October 7, 2025
Released February 1, 2015- January 31, 2016
Watched December 31 2024- October 7, 2025
I can see why this was a fan favorite very charming and whimsical with great writing and characters
its series I would put on the high tier of suggesting to anyone wanting to start their own Pretty Cure journey
its series I would put on the high tier of suggesting to anyone wanting to start their own Pretty Cure journey
Fave Cures (in order of who I loved the most)
and my fave faes
well I guess the second one isn't exactly a fairy but I'm adding it anyway
A catchy musical film with great tunes and memorable moments
Another fave of the all stars films
Really adore Solcière and her design kind of reminds me of Spinel from Steven Universe
And the lullaby she learnt is really beautiful as well
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!: Kiseki no Henshin! Cure Mofurun!
Released October 29, 2016
Watched 25 January. 2025
MOFU IS BEST MAGICAL GIRL BEAR AND IS THE CUTEST SWEETEST TEDDY BEAR IN THE WHOLE WORLD NEXT TO TEDDIE FROM PERSONA 4
THIS MOVIE BEARY AMAZING MOFU!!!!
🐻🧸💗
Forgot about the short before the movie its super adorable not to mention the CG looks very pretty
I will admit these screencaps I took when I watched the film on my pc makes me wanna go back to watching stuff on VLC Media Player and taking random screencaps inprised from Caribou-kun's video about anime screencaps (give that a watch too its really good!! I would share it in the blog but youtube hates stuff being shared on blogger these days I think)
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!
Released February 7, 2016 - January 29, 2017
Watched October 7, 2025- March 14, 2026
Forgot about the short before the movie its super adorable not to mention the CG looks very pretty
I will admit these screencaps I took when I watched the film on my pc makes me wanna go back to watching stuff on VLC Media Player and taking random screencaps inprised from Caribou-kun's video about anime screencaps (give that a watch too its really good!! I would share it in the blog but youtube hates stuff being shared on blogger these days I think)
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!
Released February 7, 2016 - January 29, 2017
Watched October 7, 2025- March 14, 2026
Another S tier on the list of Precure series for me!! and another I highly suggest
All 3 precures all have their different personalities and styles I adore so much
I wonder how they would be hanging out with teddie from persona 4 and ted from the movies/tv show lol
honorable mention FUCK ORBA IS HOT AS FUCK!! I LOVE HIM probs one of my fave villains of the franchise
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!! ~MIRAI DAYS~
Released January 12, 2025-March 30, 2025
Watched March 16, 2026- September 1, 2026
(I don't know if I will add screencaps for every movie or film I watch this is just a new thing I decided at the time I wrote this since I've been taking screencaps via VLC otherwise if I wanna add images I'll find them online)
THIS BLOG WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I FINISH EACH PRECURE SERIES IN ORDER
AS WELL AS THE ONES I'VE SEEN AIRING AT THE TIME
PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!
honorable mention FUCK ORBA IS HOT AS FUCK!! I LOVE HIM probs one of my fave villains of the franchise
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!! ~MIRAI DAYS~
Released January 12, 2025-March 30, 2025
Watched March 16, 2026- September 1, 2026
A much better well written sequel unlike the other Precure adult sequel and an important lesson about moving forward into the future and not always staying in the past
Pretty Cure Dream Stars
Released March, 18 2017
Watched September 3, 2026
Released March, 18 2017
Watched September 3, 2026
This one tugged at my heartstrings I will admit with the friendship between Sakura and Shizuku that was very sweet
Its a good starting All Star film for when they started only doing 3 precure groups at a time and the animation was beautiful
(I don't know if I will add screencaps for every movie or film I watch this is just a new thing I decided at the time I wrote this since I've been taking screencaps via VLC otherwise if I wanna add images I'll find them online)
THIS BLOG WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I FINISH EACH PRECURE SERIES IN ORDER
AS WELL AS THE ONES I'VE SEEN AIRING AT THE TIME
PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment